Are you looking for distance relationship quotes It can be difficult to have long-distance relationships?
distance relationship quotes Because I’ve been there, I know. Distance and time apart can cause you to question your partner and your ability to love each other.
It still works, but don’t be discouraged.
These long-distance relationship quotes will help you get through those emotional struggles. Enjoy!
50 distance relationship quotes that will give you strength
1) “I don’t cry because we’ve been separated by distance for years. Why? Why?
2) “I knew we loved one another, but distance can do strange and unexpected things to people. Before I was willing to share it with you, I wanted to make sure it would last.” – Nicholas Sparks
3) “You are too far away for me to hold you, but too close for my heart to love and care for you.” – Heraline
4) distance relationship quotes “If there is one person that is truly worth all the pain and sacrifices you have made, then your efforts won’t go unrewarded.” – Anna Agoncillo
5) “My heart, wherever you are in the world, is your home. You will always have a place where you can stay.” – K.A. Hill
6) “Missing someone is hurtful. It can hurt to miss someone.
7) “Maybe it’s a good idea for me to write about you in my novel… At least then there will be somewhere where we can meet every day… and be together forever!” Anamika Mishra
8) “Maybe it’s not the distance that’s the issue, but how you deal with it.” – Dash
9) “I discovered that I missed my husband the more he was absent in my life, and I realized that the more I missed his presence, the more love I had for him.” – Donna Lynn Hope
10) “It has been one year and three months since we kissed and I prefer to have the ghost of him on my lips rather than kiss anyone else.” Alishah Khan
11) “Thank God that men can hold her from far, wipe away tears with tender words, and give hope.
She has never felt so isolated, but she knows that somewhere out there, across the sea, in a foreign country, there is someone who loves her, would give his life for her to feel the light again.” – Donna Lynn Hope
12) “Absence makes your heart grow fonder, doesn’t it?” Simon Van Booy
13) “I never got the chance to tell him that he was wrong and that distances didn’t matter if you love someone.
The mind doesn’t need to be hindered by borders or oceans. “I wished I could have told him these things because speaking them out loud to someone who isn’t a mirror or a picture card would distance relationship quotes have made them more convincing.” Emylia Hall
14) Duncan said, “Managing a long-distance relationship requires a lot of discipline.” The loneliness they feel is something that must be faced and overcome.
An entity that is physically strong is stronger than a static voice. This is especially true when they have problems and want to share them in real time with their partner.
They often turn to a third party in such situations, and relationships can fall apart like a house full of cards.” – Alexis Lawrence
15) “She wondered if all marriages start this way. It is possible that all relationships experience the same initial stress, adjustment, distance relationship quotes push and pull tremors and shakes.
Perhaps the fact they were a long-distance couple helped them avoid the stress that other couples in the same area go through.
She wondered why all the relatives that had been asking her for marriage were not mentioning this phase. – Shweta Ganesh Kumar
16) “How fortunate I am to have something which makes saying goodbye so difficult.” – A.A. Milne. Winnie-the Pooh.
18) “The most beautiful and best things in the universe cannot be touched or seen.” They should be felt with the heart.” Helen Keller
19) “If love can’t withstand the test of time then it has failed to love.” – Bernard Byer
20) Distance is not for the timid, but for the brave. It is for those who are willing and able to spend some time alone in return for a bit of time with their loved ones. It’s for people who know a good thing when it happens, even though they don’t always see it.” – Meghan Dum
21) I carry your heart with you (I keep it in my heart). Cummings
22) “The least you can do for yourself in your life, is to decide what you want. The best thing you can do in your life is to live within that hope. It is not something you can admire from afar, but it is something that you can live under.
23) “It seemed like we loved one another better when there were large swathes of two continents between our homes.” It was often difficult to do the daily work of love at home.” – Aleksandar Hemon
24) “If people love you, they will respect you. You must show them that you can live without them.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
25) “And it has been known that love does not know its depth until the hour when it is separated.” – Khalil Gibran
26) Distance is just a test of the distance that love can travel. – Unknown
27) “Ocean separates land, not souls” – Munia Khan
29) “How can you tell if something’s real? That’s easy. Is it a change? Is it shaping you? Is it able to give you wings? Is it a way to give you roots?
Is it able to make you think back on a month ago and see a completely different person? If so, it is real.
Truth and reality are based on how something touches you, and changes you, even though it may be far away. Distance is not evidence of what cannot be overcome.” – C. JoyBell C.
30) “If there is one person that is truly worth the pain, sacrifices and hardships, then all your efforts will be worthwhile.” – Anna Agoncillo
31) “Once trust has been built, distance can’t destroy it.” Vironika Tugaleva: “Time and space cannot separate authentic connection.”
32) “Seasons for the heart. He wraps me in ice for months until I can see his face. After a while, I start to thaw. My emotions build up until I am ablaze with warmth and feelings. The fire goes out when he is gone. “Then, there is stillness, and winter returns.” – Donna Lynn Hope
33) Simon Van Booy: “Absence makes your heart grow fonder.”
34) Duncan said that maintaining a long-distance relationship requires discipline.
The loneliness they feel is something that must be faced and overcome. An entity that is physically strong is stronger than a static voice.
This is especially true when they have problems and want to share them in real time with their partner. They often turn to a third party in such situations, and relationships can fall apart like a house full of cards.” – Alexis Lawrence O.U.R. Cafe
35) “Being near is the first and most important desire of lovers. But being far and loving one another without an inch of difference is what it means to be real love.” Senora Ray
36) “Does distance really make a difference? 36) “Does distance really matter?
You love your favourite actor, you lust after your favourite singer, and wait patiently for the next work from your favourite writer or artist. Jane Morsel: “Why not the one that you love?”
37) “Can miles really be separated?” 37) “Can miles truly separate you from someone you love?” – Richard Bach
38) “The distance between us may seem far, but my heart can fill it all. Linda Roy
39) “Waiting doesn’t bother me. Neither does the distance between us. “All I want is to have a genuine commitment and to know your heart will never change.” Ting Stores
40) “No matter where you go, distance won’t be able to erase these beautiful memories. We shared so much joy together.” – Lucy Aims
41) “There is no way to say goodbye.” 41) “There are no goodbyes for us.
42) “No matter where I am or where I go, my heart is my northern lights, and I will always find my home.” – Michael Kilby
43) “I believe that love has an immeasurable power; true love can transcend all circumstances and reach across any boundaries.” – Steve Maraboli
44) “Distant never separates two heartfelt hearts that truly care. Our memories span miles and we are there in seconds. “But whenever I feel sad because I miss you, I remind myself how fortunate I am to have someone like you.” – Cheryl Ott
45) “If there’s ever a tomorrow without us, there is one thing you should always remember. You are braver than you think, stronger than your appearance, and smarter than you think. The most important thing is that even if we are apart, I will always be there for you.” – A.A. Milne
46) “True Love” doesn’t necessarily mean being inseparable. It means being apart and nothing changes. – Unknown
47) “I’ll keep you in my heart until I can hold your arms.” – Eddy Arnold
48) “In true Love, no distance is too small and any distance can be crossed.” – Hans Nouwens
49. Missing someone is easier each day, even though it’s one day farther from the last time they were there, you are still one day closer to seeing them again.” – Unknown
50) “Some people are so close to your physical distance, they walk beside you and stay with you in every moment.” Senora Roy
Are you fed up with dating?
It’s not as simple as just clicking left and right to find the right guy. Building a relationship is hard work.
Many women I have met with who started dating other women only to find out that they are not serious.
The Oder, they are stuck in a relationship that isn’t working.
Nobody wants to waste their time. We all want to find the right person for us. Both men and women want to find a passionate, long-lasting relationship.
How do you find the right man and build a satisfying, happy relationship with him?
Perhaps you should seek the guidance of a professional coach to help you with your relationship.
A breakthrough new book is now available
Hack Spirit has many dating books that I have reviewed, and this new one caught my eye. It’s great. The Devotion System of Amy North is a welcome addition in the world of relationship advice online.
Ms North is a professional relationship coach and offers her expert advice to women about how to build, maintain, and love a loving relationship.
You can add psychology- and science-based tips for texting, flirting with, reading him, seducing and satisfying him to this book, and it will be extremely useful for its owner.
The book is a great resource for women who are struggling to find and keep a good man.
Actually, I loved the book so much, that I decided to write an honest and unbiased review.
My review is available here.
Amy North is relatable to many women, which is why I found The Devotion System refreshing. She is smart, intuitive, and straightforward. She cares about her clients and tells it as it is.
This fact is evident right from the beginning.
This book is for you if you are frustrated by disappointing men and the inability to create a meaningful relationship with a good man.
You might also enjoy reading:
A relationship coach can help you.
A relationship coach can provide valuable advice if you need it.
This is what I have personally experienced…
Relationship Hero helped me through a difficult time in my life a few months back. I was lost in my thoughts so much that they provided me with a unique insight into my relationship dynamics and the best way to get it back on track.